Users of Dictionary.NepaliExpert.com (the Site), agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other notices and guidelines which appear on the Site, which are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of and access to the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as they exist at that time.
By using Dictionary.NepaliExpert.com you agree that you will not take any of the following actions:
- Customise Dictionary.NepaliExpert.com in a way that adversely affects the display of any advertising or promotional links on the Site.
- Affect the way Dictionary.NepaliExpert.com displays its pages, such as by framing Dictionary.NepaliExpert.com or placing pop-up windows over its pages.
- Use any automated means to access the Site or collect any information from the Site.
- Modify or create variant versions of Dictionary.NepaliExpert.com's logos or other trademarks.
- Illegal activity under the laws.
We have the right to take any of the following actions at our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of Dictionary.NepaliExpert.com.
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Site.
- Reject, move, or remove any material that you submit to the Site for any reason.
- Reject, move, or remove any content that is available on the Site.
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account.
By joining Dictionary.NepaliExpert.com you agree to the following:
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password.
- Receive member email updates and newsletters, which can be canceled at any time by updating your member profile.
- With the exception of company trademarks, all material contained on Dictionary.NepaliExpert.com, including, text, design, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code, and the selection of arrangements is the copyright of NepaliExpert.com.
- In accessing the web pages on the Site, you agree that any downloading of material is for personal, non-commercial use only. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of NepaliExpert.com.
- It is permissible to send the URL of the Site to a third party so that they can view the material in its context.
- Upon submission of your review or any other content (“Content”) to NepaliExpert.com, you warrant that you are the author and owner of the Content and you grant to NepaliExpert.com, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including rights to sub-license) to use the Content (including, the right to publish, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, edit or sell the Content) in any media without restriction.
- You hereby warrant that all intellectual property rights that you may have in the Content, have been voluntarily waived by you and you agree not to assert any intellectual property rights in the Content.